The Team

The Team

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Registration Forms Have Gone Out

Registration forms have been sent to those 20 Morgan Owners who have sent in their deposits. If you submitted your deposit, but did not receive a Registration Form, please let Elaine know.
I am so excited. We ALMOST have our final logo for the trip. Just one little change needs to be done to the one above, but I couldn't wait to share it with you.
The design comes from a photo I have of Steve Roake's Morgan on one of the Morgans Over America. This represents "following Steve" which we all did so often on MOA I,II, III. Unfortunately he planned but did not attend MOA IV due to illness, and he hosted us at his home on MOA V.
This is the Rallye Plaque.
This was created by Christina Wilkinson at Sabre Designs, a company in my hometown. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Oldbill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
92 MOG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oldbill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.